Senior iOS Engineer
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
Zerion is a wallet for everything onchain. It’s the safest & easiest way to explore web3.
About the role
Define the Web 3.0 experience for Apple users. You will work closely with product, engineering, and growth teams to create an unmatched user experience and drive growth.
Architecture. Working with both blockchain and traditional Web 2.0 technologies creates many challenging tasks on how to organize and structure applications keeping performance and security in mind.
Mission. The company's mission is to provide equal access to DeFi financial assets for all people with internet access. We are looking for people who share this vision and want to make it a reality.
What you will do
- Take ownership and drive initiatives to enhance the Zerion wallet user experience.
- Write bug-free, well-structured, and efficient code while actively contributing to the development of innovative features.
- Ensure the performance and quality of the app through rigorous testing and optimization of existing code.
- Implement features based on completed designs and make architectural decisions to integrate new technologies and approaches.
- Proactively identify bottlenecks and optimize code to enhance the overall performance of the application.
- Embrace the role of an engineer who goes beyond conventional boundaries, actively seeking solutions to diverse challenges, and proposing innovative ideas that can positively impact the product.
- Demonstrate a willingness to take the lead in shaping the direction of the project, showcasing the ability to contribute ideas and solutions that go beyond predefined coding tasks.
- Be an integral part of a dynamic team, willing to take the initiative and contribute to the continuous improvement and growth of the Zerion platform.
What we are looking for
- 4+ years of experience building iOS apps.
- Excellent knowledge of Swift.
- Experience working with Objective-C and C.
- Strong knowledge of Blockchain systems, dApps, smart contracts, and web3 applications.
- Commercial experience in Web3 product.
- Solid knowledge of basic algorithms, data structures, and design patterns.
- Familiarity with application profiling tools, with the ability to identify and articulate bottlenecks and issues.
- Strong attention to UI/UX implementations, demonstrating a keen sense of design and product aesthetics. The ideal candidate goes beyond functional features, ensuring that the user interface is both visually appealing and user-friendly.
You're likely to succeed if you have
- Knowledge of reactive programming (Combine or RxSwift).
- Understanding of different architecture patterns and experience working with them.
- Deep understanding of UIKit.
- Experience with SwiftUI.
- Experience with Realm.
- Strong foundation in software engineering.
- Experience with RESTful web services and socked-based APIs.
- Significant experience shipping and iterating on one or more complex iOS applications that are currently available on the App Store.
- Willingness to take an active part in product evolution.
Why You Should Join
Culture: Our high engagement and low turnover emphasize our commitment to a positive culture, with a remarkable retention rate of 92%.
People: Collaborate with some of the most driven and intelligent individuals in the crypto space.
Salary & Benefits: Receive a competitive salary, medical insurance, coworking membership, and additional benefits.
Unlimited Days Off and Flexible Work Schedule: Recharge and explore life outside the office with our flexible time-off policy and work schedule.
Stock Options: Contribute to Zerion's success and watch your stock options become valuable.
Relocation: We support relocation for you and your family.
Travel: Join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
Distributed Team: Zerion is a fully remote team with members worldwide. Embrace asynchronous collaboration, find your own work rhythm, and enjoy a healthy work-life balance.
We are the second largest NFT holder community with Zerion DNA - 218,238 unique holders.
$1.5B transaction volume year to date.
Zerion helps to manage your DeFi and NFT portfolios, trade across 10+ networks and connect to any decentralized application with one wallet. Our mission is to empower more people around the world with efficient, permissionless and transparent financial services.
To ALL recruitment agencies and individual recruiters: Zerion only accepts resumes from its partners, with whom Zerion has contractual relations. Zerion is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.